e-RUPI Digital Payment: The E-RUPI Digital Payment Solution India is launched on 2 August 2021. India’s honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi launched this e-RUPI via video conferencing today at 4.00 Pm. Our Prime Minister Narendra Modi always tried to make us digital and this e-RUPI is the part of digital revolution of India. E-Rupee has developed by the NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) in collaboration with three departments named as Nation Health Authority, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare and Department of Financial Services. It is claimed to be an individual and purpose-specific digital payment solution. Now the citizen if our country become more aware of digital payments mode. e-RUPI digital payment platform is the first payment system by Indian government which helps citizen in cashless transactions.
Through this article we provide complete knowledge and details about e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution. In this article we provide the details about E-RUPI objective, benefits, working and How to Download E RUPI App. If you want to get more information related to E-Rupee Digital Payment Solution, then you need to read this article till end.
E RUPI App | E RUPI How it Work | E RUPI in Hindi | E RUPI Kya Hai | Download E RUPI App | E Rupee App Download | e-RUPI Voucher
E RUPI Digital Payment Solution 2023
Table of Contents
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the e Rupi Digital Payment Solution. E-RUPI is a cashless and contact-less payment digital solution. Through ERupi the GOI has tried to bring electronic e-voucher system in India. E-Rupee Voucher will act as a prepaid e-voucher through you can pay anywhere without any hassle. This platform was developed by the National Payments Corporation of India. E-RUPI is a cashless and contactless instrument for digital payments. E-Rupi is a QR Code or SMS string-based electronic voucher, which is sent to the mobile of the beneficiaries. Connects all services with beneficiaries and provides the services in a digital manner with any physical interface. Timely payment without the involvement of any third party.
E-RUPI interconnects the sponsors of services with the beneficiaries and service providers in a digital manner without any physical interface and also ensures that payment is made to the service provider only after the transaction is completed. Being prepaid, it pays the service provider on time without any intermediary involved. This can be a revolutionary step towards ensuring leak-proof delivery of services.
What is e-RUPI?
It is a Digital Payment Platform launched by India Government, e-RUPI Digital Platform is a cashless and contactless payment solution. This will be used for making digital payments or Online Payments. It is a QR code or SMS string-based e-voucher which will be delivered to the users Mobile. The users will be able to redeem this voucher without any digital payment app, internet banking, or card. This digital payment platform has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) on its UPI platform. The collaborating partners are the Department of Financial Services, the Ministry of health and family welfare, and the national health authority. This initiative will connect the sponsor of services with the beneficiaries and service providers. The connection will held in a digital manner without any kind of physical interface.
e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution Highlights
|Name of Article||e-RUPI Digital Payment Solution|
|Developed by||National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||02 August 2021|
|Benefits||Cashless and Contactless Payment|
|Work-based on||QR Code, Voucher, SMS String|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of India|
Objective of E RUPI Digital Payment Platform
The main objective of launching the digital payment solution e-RUPI is to make online payment more easy and secure. The platform has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) in association with the Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, and National Health Authority.
Benefits of E RUPI Voucher
- Contactless Payment: There are no need for any physical interaction while payment, This is online & digital payment method.
- Safe: This Payment Solution is very safe than other payment solutions, There is no need to share any details while payment.
- The Voucher is easy to redeem, any one can use it normally.
- it will come in as prepaid vouchers, users will just have to tap and pay. There will be no need of cards, net banking, mobile banking etc.
- ERUPI connects the sponsors of the services with the beneficiaries and service providers in a digital manner without any physical interface.
- It also ensures that the payment to the service provider is made only after the transaction is completed.
- It is being pre-paid in nature, it assures timely payment to the service provider without the involvement of any intermediary.
- Apart from regular payments, it can also be used for services under schemes like providing medicines and nutritional assistance under maternal and child welfare schemes, TB eradication programmed, medicines and diagnostics under many government Schemes.
- These digital vouchers can also be used by the private sector for its employee welfare and corporate social responsibility program.
How to use eRUPI Digital Payment Application?
- You have to register on e-RUPI using your Mobile Number.
- Now select a service that you want to send or share with someone.
- You can choose between various Health Care Schemes, Government Schemes Vouchers and More.
- Now send it to the beneficiary Mobile Number and they will get it in the form of SMS or QR Code.
- In the end, this QR Code has to be Redeemed at any nearest health center or Hospital.
List Of Banks Live With e-RUPI
- State Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Indian Bank
- Union Bank
- Indusland Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis Bank
Download e-RUPI Mobile App for Digital Payment
- First You need to open Google Play Store in your Mobile Phone.
- On Play Store Click on Search Bar and Enter E-RUPI Mobile App.
- After that Click on Search icon.
- Now you see list of apps, you need to click on First App From the list.
- A new Page Open, Where a green color Install button displays.
- Please click on install button to download RUPI App.
Procedure To Redeem e-RUPI Voucher
- You need to show the e-RUPI QR code or SMS at the service provider outlet.
- The outlet worker require to scan this QR code or SMS.
- Now an OTP will be received to your phone,
- Now you need to to share this OTP with the service provider.
- Service provider have to enter this OTP into the OTP box.
- Now service provider have to click on proceed.
- Payment will be made to the service provider.
What is NPCI?
The full form of NPCI is the National Payments Corporation of India. An initiative of the Reserve Bank of India, NPCI is an umbrella organization for operating retail payment and settlement systems in India. It has been established by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Bank’s Association (IBA) as a “Not for Profit” company under the provision of Section 8 of Companies Act 2013, for creating a robust physical as well as electronic payment and settlement infrastructure in India.
Ten core promoters of NPCI include State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, Union Bank of India, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Bank of India, Citibank and HSBC Bank. There are many other shareholders including public sector banks, private banks, multi-state cooperative banks, regional rural banks and 1 foreign bank.
Other Services Provided By NPCI
- Unified Payment Interface (UPI)
- Bharat Interface For Money (BHIM)
- Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
- National Electronic Toll Collection (NETC)
- Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AePS)
- National Financial Switch (NFS)
- Cheque Truncation System (CTS)
- BHIM Aadhaar
- National Automated Clearing House (NACH)
- Rupee and Payment (RuPay)
e-RUPI Digital Payment APP FAQs
What is e-RUPI Digital Payment?
e-RUPI digital payment platform is the first payment system by Indian government which helps citizen in cashless transactions.
Is E-RUPI App Available?
No, E RUPI App is not Available now, you can use this service through BHIM UPI App.
Full Form of NPCI?
Nation Payments Corporation of India is the Full Form of NPCI.
What is NPCI?
NPCI is the National Payments Corporation of India. An initiative of the Reserve Bank of India, NPCI is an umbrella organization for operating retail payment and settlement systems in India.
गोरखपुर रीजनल न्यूज़ के प्रमुख सम्पादक हैं, इन्होने अपना ग्रेजुएशन BCA (IT) से किया, इसके साथ ही वे MBA (Business Analytics) से पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट भी है, 2017 से अब तक वे इस पोर्टल पर फाउंटर और सम्पादक के रुप में कार्यरत है। यह गोरखपुर मंडल के सभी जिलो का लोकप्रिय न्यूज़ साइट है । जहा प्रतिदिन लाखो लोग साइट पर विजिट करते है ।