UP HSRP Apply Online 2023: Uttar Pradesh High-Security Number Plate Registration Started, If you have a Bike or Car without a High-Security Registration Plate (HSRP) then you can apply it online at Book My HSRP portal bookmyhsrp.com. According to CMVR 1989 Act Rule Number 50, It is mandatory for all vehicle owners they install a High-Security Registration Number Plate on their 2-wheeler & 4-wheeler vehicles.
CMVR 1989 अधिनियम नियम संख्या 50 के अनुसार, सभी दोपहिया और चार पहिया वाहनों के मालिकों को अपने वाहनों में हाई-सिक्योरिटी नंबर प्लेट्स लगाना अनिवार्य है। यह नियम उत्तर प्रदेश सहित सभी राज्यों द्वारा पालन किया गया है, और नंबर प्लेट पंजीकरण को भी अनिवार्य कर दिया है। एचएसआरपी पंजीकरण का उद्देश्य चोरी और वाहनों की पहचान डुप्लिकेट नंबर प्लेट के साथ आसानी से करना है। अगर आप High Security Number Plate लगवाना चाहते हैं तो bookmyhsrp पोर्टल पर जाये।
Book My HSRP, and Make My HSRP websites are available online to book your Number Plate for your vehicle very easily in a few clicks. Anyone can Book the HSRP Number Plate Online by visiting their website.
UP HSRP Number Plate Apply Online (Bike/Car) High-Security Registration Plate Status Online@ bookmyhsrp.com
Table of Contents
The Rule of installing HSRP on vehicles is mandatory for all the States of India including Uttar Pradesh. The Main Objective behind installing a High-Security Number Plate on all Old and New vehicles is to identify stolen vehicles or vehicles with duplicate number plates. As for your information, we want to clarify that Online HSRP Registrations in Uttar Pradesh have started from 1st November 2020, If you are the owner of an Old/New Two Wheeler or Four Wheeler then you can now apply online for HSRP in UP or other states of the country through the official website at bookmyhsrp.com.
These HSRP Number Plates have been installed by their respective automobile dealers in UP this month If you are the owner of a vehicle and want to install a New HSRP Number Plate on your vehicle then you can read this article completely, after reading this article, you get all the information about High-Security Number Plate like How do I get my HSRP number plate up? and How to install HSRP on Old Vehicles.
High-Security Number Plate HSRP Uttar Pradesh
Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORTH) and the Government of India have announced the HSRP (High-Security Registration Plate) for OLD Vehicles is compulsory, as well as color-coded fuel stickers for residents of India are compulsory. If any one of you does not install the HSRP Plate and Color color-coded stickers then you will have to pay the challan.
All the applicants of Uttar Pradesh those doesn’t have any high-security number plate on their old vehicle can Register Online for the HSRP Number Plate. In this article, we discuss the UP high-security number plate registration. The Registration Process for HSRP Online is very easy if you go through the steps mentioned below.
Book MY HSRP Portal for Car, and Bike at bookmyhsrp.com
This article has a complete explanation of High Security Registration for Card and Bikes and It has a complete details procedure about how to apply online for an HSRP Number Plate in UP.
Now order HSRP colored number plates for your vehicle online mode as it is now mandatory, otherwise, police can cut your challan. The Government imposes a high challenge on those who do not have High-Security Registration Plates on their vehicles.
HSRP Number Plate For OLD Vehicle
- For Two Wheelers Rs 300 – 400/-
- For Other Vehicles Rs 600 – 1100/-
- Charges for Only a Sticker Rs 100/-
Make My HSRP UP Application Process Latest Changes
The Application Process for HSRP (High-Security Registration Plate) has now changed, Please read carefully:-
- Now The Customer doesn’t need to fill or provide all the details of the Vehicle. All the details of the Vehicle are fetched automatically when you provide your vehicle number.
- Customers will now have to enter only the last five digits of the engine and chassis number.
- The company has also introduced a new application whereby once a plate is dispatched from the embossing center, an SMS goes to the customer and dealer letting them know that the plate is on its way to the designated address for affixation.
- The rider-fitters will also have to enter the photographs into the App confirming that affixation has been done and an SMS will be sent to the dealer and vehicle owner regarding the same.
- For home delivery affixation, the company currently has more than 450 rider-fitters. The number is expected to go up to 600 in the first week of January.
- The company has also launched separate helpline numbers and email addresses for general inquiries and specific grievances related to the affixation of HSRP at dealerships and during home delivery.
- After the Delivery of the HSRP Number plate to the dealer, you need not pay any amount to install the number plate. The installation charge of the HSRP Plate is included in the HSRP Application.
Objective behind High-Security Number Plate (HSRP)
- Stop the Making of Duplicate Number Plates.
- By Installing HSRP, The stolen Bike, Car or Other Vehicles can be identified easily.
- All the Old Vehicles are registered for HSRP, so the government can gather data about vehicles.
Make My HSRP (High-Security Number Plates) Benefits
- This is a Highly Secured Registration Number Plat, It is issued only after the vehicle owner provides all the necessary details of his vehicle including the Vehicle Registration Number Provided by RTO, Engine Number, Chassis Number, and other important details of the Vehicle.
- Prevent and Reduce the making or issuing of Duplicate Number plates.
- HSRP comes with non-removable snap-on locks. These plates are difficult to replace.
- Maintaining a web-based centralized database for the government.
- The HSRP Number Plate can help in easily tracing of vehicle in case it is stolen.
- It is a unique pattern of Numbers with color-coded stickers.
- In the case of an accident, Through the number plate, one can check the details of the vehicle owner.
- The Details of the Vehicle can easily be available due to HSRP.
Highlight Details of High-Security Registration Plate
|Article Name||High-Security Registration Plates (HSRP)|
|हिंदी में||हाई सेक्योरिटी नंबर प्लेट|
|Article category||HSRP Online Apply|
|Introduced by||Ministry of Road Transport and Highway (MORTH)|
|Registration Start from||November 2020|
|HSRP Number Plate Price||According to Vehicle|
|Available for||All States of India|
What is the HSRP Number Plate
The High-Security Number Plate is a modern number plate made of aluminum metal. This number plate is designed keeping in mind your safety. The HSRP Number Plate is a chromium-based 20 mm X 20 mm hologram of Ashoka Chakra. The hologram is in blue on the top left corner. The plate also carries a 10-digit PIN. The PIN is printed at the bottom left corner. The hot-stamped film on the numerals and letters bears the inscription INDIA. This Number Plate is designed to keep in mind the safety of the vehicle. It has a sticker, bearing the vehicle’s engine and chassis number.
It has been made mandatory by the government for all new and existing vehicles. In case of a theft, the plate can help track vehicles.
Charges, Price of High-Security Number Plate
- HSRP Price for Two Wheelers Rs 300 – 400.
- Other Vehicles Rs 600 – 1200
- Charges for Sticker Rs 100
UP High-Security Number Plate (HSRP) Apply Online / Registration Online
Here is the Complete Procedure to Apply Online for HSRP (High-Security Number Plate, If you also want to install a High-Security Number Plate on Your Vehicle, You can follow the procedures and get registered for a High-Security Registration Plate (HSRP).
- Firstly you need to visit the official Portal of UP Book My HSRP at https://www.bookmyhsrp.com
- By Clicking on the link, You directly go to the Home Page of the Book My HSRP Portal.
- On the Home Page You see Two Options HSRP Number Plate Plus Colour Plate or Only Colour Sticker, You need to click on the first option HSRP Number Plate Plus Colour Plate.
- Now on screen, you have two options again, Select the Private Vehicle or Commercial Vehicle from both options.
- After that, You have to select the fuel type of vehicle. Select Fuel Type as either Petrol or Diesel or EV or CNG or CNG+Petrol as shown here
- When you select the fuel type the page is redirected to another page, on the next page you have to choose The Vehicle Type like Two Wheeler, Four Wheeler, or Others.
- If You Select Two Wheeler, Then you have options to select Scooter, Motor Cycle, or Auto Rickshaw from the given options.
- Select the brand of your vehicle from the given list.
- Choose your State from the list to apply for an HSRP Number Plate.
- After Choosing the State, You have new options to choose Authorize Dealer to Install the Number Plate.
- Select The dealer name from the available dealer.
- Then applicants will have to fill in vehicle information as a part of the Booking / Appointment Details as shown here:
- After filling in the complete details you need to submit the form, After Submitting the form you will receive an OTP on your mobile number.
- You need to enter the OTP in the text box and submit it.
- Then You Need to Pay the HSRP Number Plate Registration Fee.
- So this is the whole Process to Apply for HSRP Number Plate.
UP High-Security Registration Number Plate HSRP Status Online Check
All the applicants of the HSRP High-Security Number Plate can check their application status by following the below procedure.
- To check the complete HSRP Status in Uttar Pradesh, You need to visit on https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/CheckStatus.aspx.
- After click on the link, A new Page open to check the status.
- Here You Need to Enter your Order ID, Vehicle Registration Number, and Captcha Code.
- After filling in all the details, please click on the Submit Button to check the HSRP Status Online.
Important Links for HSRP Online Number Plate
|Book My HSRP Official Portal||bookmyhsrp.com|
|Make My HSPR Online||makemyhspr.com|
|Order Your HSRP||https://www.orderyourhsrp.com/|
HSRP Customer Care Number
High Security Registration Number Plate Customer Care Details are mentioned below, You can contact in case of any trouble.
- High-Security Number Plates Customer Care Number: 011-47504750
- Customer Grievance Email Id: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com
State Wise HSRP Number Plate Online Apply Link
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
UP HSRP: Uttar Pradesh High Security Number Plate District Wise List
|Gorakhpur (गोरखपुर)||Hardoi (हरदोई)|
|Kushinagar (कुशीनगर)||Hathras (हाथरस)|
|Deoria (देवरिया)||Jalaun (जालौन)|
|Mahrajganj (महाराजगंज)||Jaunpur (जौनपुर)|
|Siddharthnagar (सिद्धार्थनगर)||Jhansi (झाँसी)|
|Sant Kabir Nagar (संत कबीरनगर)||Kannauj (कन्नौज)|
|Agra (आगरा)||Kanpur Dehat (कानपुर देहात)|
|Aligarh (अलीगढ़)||Kanpur Nagar (कानपुर नगर)|
|Ambedkar Nagar (अम्बेडकर नगर)||Kasganj (कासगंज)|
|Amethi (अमेठी)||Kaushambi (कौशाम्बी)|
|Amroha (अमरोहा)||Kheri (खेरी)|
|Auraiya (औरैया)||Lalitpur (ललितपुर)|
|Ayodhya (अयोध्या)||Lucknow (लखनऊ)|
|Azamgarh (आजमगढ़)||Mahoba (महोबा)|
|Baghpat (बागपत)||Mainpuri (मैनपुरी)|
|Bahraich (बहराइच)||Mathura (मथुरा)|
|Ballia (बलिया)||Mau (मऊ)|
|Balrampur (बलरामपुर)||Meerut (मेरठ)|
|Banda (बाँदा)||Mirzapur (मिर्ज़ापुर)|
|Bara Banki (बाराबंकी)||Moradabad (मुरादाबाद)|
|Bareilly (बरेली)||Muzaffarnagar (मुजफ्फरनगर)|
|Basti (बस्ती)||Pilibhit (पीलीभीत)|
|Bijnor (बिजनौर)||Pratapgarh (प्रतापगढ)|
|Budaun (बदायूँ)||Prayagraj (प्रयागराज)|
|Bulandshahar (बुलंदशहर)||Rae Bareli (रायबरेली)|
|Chandauli (चंदौली)||Rampur (रामपुर)|
|Chitrakoot (चित्रकूट)||Saharanpur (सहारनपुर)|
|Etah (एटा)||Sambhal (सम्भल)|
|Etawah (इटावा)||Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi) (संत रविदास नगर)|
|Farrukhabad (फ़र्रूख़ाबाद)||Shahjahanpur (शाहजहाँपुर)|
|Fatehpur (फतेहपुर)||Shamli (शामली)|
|Firozabad (फ़िरोजाबाद)||Shrawasti (श्रावस्ती)|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (गौतमबुद्ध नगर)||Sitapur (सीतापुर)|
|Ghaziabad (गाजियाबाद)||Sonbhadra (सोनभद्र)|
|Ghazipur (ग़ाज़ीपुर)||Sultanpur (सुल्तानपुर)|
|Gonda (गोंडा)||Unnao (उन्नाव)|
|Hamirpur (हमीरपुर)||Varanasi (वाराणसी)|
Prices for Fitting of High Security Number Plate in Uttar Pradesh
Here are the prices for fitting of High Security Registration Plates in the UP state:-
- 2 wheelers approx. price range including fitment charges is Rs. 320 to Rs. 380 + 18% GST
- 2 wheelers – imported / high end approx. price range including fitment charges is Rs. 400 to Rs. 500 + 18% GST
- 3 wheeler approx. price range including fitment charges is Rs. 350 to Rs. 450 + 18% GST
- 4 wheeler approx. price range including fitment charges is Rs. 590 to Rs. 700 + 18% GST
- 4 wheeler – imported / high end approx. price range including fitment charges is Rs. 700 to Rs. 860 + 18% GST
- Commercial vehicles approx. price range including fitment charges is Rs. 600 to Rs. 800 + 18% GST
HSRP High Security Number Plate FAQ’s
What is the HSRP Number Plate?
HSRP means High-Security Number Plate, Which is made up of Aluminum Metal. HSRP Plate contains the Chromium Hologram of Ashok Chakra.
Is HSRP mandatory for Old Vehicles?
Yes HSRP Number Plate is mandatory for Old Vehicles as well as New Vehicles.
What is HSRP?
HSRP means High-Security Number Plate for Vehicles, This Number Plate is Made up of Aluminum Metal.
Can I select the Dealer of My Choice from UP HSRP Portal Online?
Yes You can Choose your nearest dealer, or you the permission to choose your dealer.
Can applicants check the appointment booking status online on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The applicant is able to check the appointment booking status online by clicking on the Status Check Tab of the Book My HSRP Portal.
Which mode of payment for UP High Security Registration Plates is available on the bookmyhsrp portal?
The Applicant of HSRP Number Plate can pay charge of Number plate through online mode using Debit Card, credit card, Net Banking or wallet payment.
Whom to contact for general queries or complaints regarding Make my HSRP and Book My HSRP?
For general queries, you can dial the toll-free number 8929722201 or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IS Book my HSRP and Make My HSRP website safe?
Yes, Book My HSRP and Make My HSRP Number Plate Websites is safe.
Prashant is a Professional Blogger, Having more than 5+ Years of Experience in Blogging, Content Writing and Digital Marketing, He is Founder of Udyog Mantra a Business Idea Blog & Business Growth Consultant.