There are many students in Uttar Pradesh whose family financial condition is not good, they cannot provide money to their children for Coaching. For those Students Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath started Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana. Through this scheme the government of UP provide free coaching to the students whose family financial condition is not good. There are many students in our country who wants to become IAS and PCS officers. To become an IAS officers students need good coaching and better career guidance, there are many students whose family condition is not good and their family not pay the higher coaching fee. Our UP CM Yogi Adityanath try to resolve this issue.
The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath is now launch a new scheme named as Abhyudaya Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना), UP CM Yogi Adityanath announce this scheme in general public meeting and say that this scheme is launch or available after 16 February 2021. Students of UP can take benefits and advantages of this scheme without pay any fee. If you want to take the advantage of Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Yojana 2023 then you need to complete the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Apply Online. In this article we provide the complete information related to UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 Apply Online | Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Yojana 2023 | Abhyudaya Yojana UP | Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration Form | UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 | IAS PCS Free Coaching Yojana Uttar Pradesh
मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना के बारे में पुरी जानकारी हिंदी में
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 Online Registration
Uttar Pradesh government started Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana on 10 February 2021. CM Yogi Adityanath launched this scheme for the students whose family financial condition is week and they can’t afford for coaching fee. In this scheme, the government of Uttar Pradesh provide free coaching to the students who wants to start preparation for UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET and SSC. Through Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Nishulk Coaching Yojana government provide free coaching to the students. CM Yogi Adityanath had announced Muft Coaching Yojana on 24 January 2021. UP Government is inviting UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 Online Application Form at abhyuday.up.gov.in.
SSC Full Form: How to do Prepare of SSC Exam
Through UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023, not only coaching but also guidance will be provided to the students who preparing for IAS, IPS and PCS. Various opportunities and guidance will provided to the students in offline classes. Experts of the subject will also be called as guest faculty under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana. Information about syllabus and exam pattern will also be provided free of cost to students preparing for the examination under this scheme at the division level. Students can get details of question Bank on the official website of Abhyudaya Yojana. Apart from this, study materials of high level coaching institutes will also be provided to students under Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana. This article explains the online procedure to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching Scheme 2023, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Selection Process and Online Registration Form of Abhyudaya Yojana.
Abhyudaya Yojana UP Free Coaching Scheme | मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना उत्तर प्रदेश
On the 71st Foundation Day of Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana and said that it is ready to start its coaching classes from Basant Panchami. This scheme provides free coaching facility to all the students who are preparing for UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET, and SSC. Candidates appearing for the competitive exam can register themselves for UP CM Abhyudaya Scheme. The registration process begins today on February 10, 2022. Free Coaching classes under this scheme will begin from February 16, 2022 in both modes online and offline. Uttar Pradesh State Government is going to invite UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme 2023 Online Application Form. Students who wish to prepare for competitive examinations can apply online for UP Nishulk Coaching Yojana. CM Yogi Adityanath has announced Muft Coaching Yojana on 24 January 2021.
In UP Free Coaching Scheme, online study material and lecture will be available, for the IAS and PCS exam in offline class (physical classes), the trainees will be guided by IAS, IPS, IFS (Forest Service), PCS officers. While for the examination of NDA and CDS, guidance will be provided by the Principal of Uttar Pradesh Sainik School. Separate classes will be run for NEET and JEE. All Applicants who want to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information on “Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Registration process and more.
UP High Security Registration Number Plates Book Online
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 Free Coaching Scheme – Overview
|Name||UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana|
|Portal Name||मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना उत्तर प्रदेश|
|Launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||Student of Uttar Pradesh|
|Start Date Of Registration||10 February 2021|
|Free Coaching Start From||16 February 2021|
|Last Date Of Registration||NA|
|Benefit||Providing free coaching & Stipend to students|
|Objective||To prepare free coaching for NEET, IIT JEE, NDA, CDS, UPSC or other competitive examinations|
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Objectives
The main objective of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 is to provide free coaching to the students preparing for competitive exams of IAS, IPS, PCS, CDS, NDA, NEET, JEE and SSC. There are many students in UP whose family financial condition is not good for provide coaching facilities, the government of Uttar Pradesh decide to provide free coaching classes to those students. Through Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 students need not to go any other state means now Students can get coaching classes in their own District/Mandal (Division). This scheme is an opportunity for those students who will want to become IAS and PCS and want to sit on Competitive Exam but they have not money for best coaching classes. This scheme provide best coaching classes for the poor students and make their career bright.
Most of the bright students can’t continue their studies due to the family financial condition and they start doing something for earn money in very small age. They want do something for country but due to condition of family they can’t do. To support these students the UP Government Start UP Free Coaching Scheme named as Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana.
UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Nakal Bhu Naksha Online
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 Benefits and Advantages
- This scheme is started by UP CM Yogi Adityanath to provide Free Coaching Classes for the financial week students of Uttar Pradesh.
- Through this scheme free coaching classes provides to those students who are preparing for UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET, and SSC.
- On the 71st Foundation Day of Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announced the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana for the poor students of Uttar Pradesh.
- Through UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 question bank and study materials are provided for free to the students.
- Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Free Coaching Classes will start from Basant Panchami on 16 February 2021.
- Experts of the subject will also be called as guest faculty under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana.
- On this scheme government can provide free coaching classes as well as free career guidance to the students who preparing for Competitive Exams.
- Students can get both online and offline coaching classes for free.
- This whole scheme is conducted under the guidance of UP CM yogi Adityanath.
- Through UP Free Coaching Scheme students can get details of syllabus and exam pattern which help them in their preparation.
- Higher level coaching Institute Study Materials are also provided to the student in Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana UP.
- DM and Commissioner is also responsible to manage this scheme in their district and Mandal (Division).
- On the first stage of this scheme 18 Mandal are conducted coaching classes for the students.
- An E-Platform is also developed or started to provide the online classes, study material and career guidance to the students.
- On E-platform students can get e-content for their preparation and there are also a facility that students can ask their doubts in forum and there are subject matter expert available to resolve the doubts of the students.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana E-Platform
Every year about 4 to 5 lakh students from Uttar Pradesh attend UPSC, various state PSC, JEE, NEET etc. examinations. Most of these children come from economically weaker families. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for all such children. An e-learning content platform will be developed under commissioner Lucknow. Under which study material will be made available to the students. On this e-learning platform, various officials will share their experience through videos for exam preparation. Live sessions and seminars will also be organized on this platform. Student questions can also be asked on this platform. Under the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, students will be able to get coaching from home as well as being available at the coaching center.
Career Guidance Portal For the Students
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration on abhyuday.up.gov.in 2023
Let’s see the complete online step by step procedure to register online or apply online for UP Free Coaching Scheme (UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Online Registration Form 2023).
Apply Online for UP Free Coaching Scheme 2023
- To register online for UP Free Coaching Scheme applicant need to visit the Official Website of Abhyudaya Yojana.
- The website take you to the home page of abhyuday.up.gov.in website.
- The Aspirant need to click on the Register Button displayed on Home page of website.
- Then the website redirects you to the next page same as below.
- You need to Click on the any of the Exam to Register on the website (UPSC/UPPSC Preliminary Examinations, CDS, UPSC/UPPSC Men’s, JEE, NEET, NDA, Others).
- Now you need to click on Register link under the UPSC/UPPSC Preliminary Examination.
- A new page is open after the click on register button, on the new page you have to fill your details.
- Now you need to Enter Your Personal Details like Name, Email, Phone Number, Board, Qualification, Roll Number, Address.
- After that you can click on submit button to submit the application form and complete the registration process for UP Free Coaching Scheme.
- Keep the application number for future references.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Online Registration Application Form 2023 Website Link, Apply Online at abhyuday.up.gov.in
The Application form of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Scheme 2023 is available at www.abhtuday.up.gov.in. The Students need to visit the official website of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana and fill the application form online using correct information provided by us. Register or Apply online For Online/Offline UP Free Coaching Classes.
- Direct link – http://www.abhyuday.up.gov.in
- Apply Here – http://www.abhyuday.up.gov.in/select_examination.php
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Let’s see the Eligibility criteria need before online apply for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Free coaching scheme Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Economically backward students and unemployed youth to study in Abhyudaya Coaching Centers for those who cannot afford expensive coaching in big cities.
- The Student have the all Documents Required for UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Free Coaching Scheme.
- The applicant should be at least 21 years old to apply online or register for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana.
Uttar Pradesh Ganna Parchi Online Calendar
Documents Required for UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Free Coaching Scheme
Here we provide the complete list of Documents Required for UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Free Coaching Scheme. These list of documents are required for online apply UP Free Coaching Scheme.
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Graduation certificate
- Resident certificate
- High school certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate (If any)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme Selection Process for Students
“The ‘Abhyudaya’ Free coaching centers will be set up at the divisional level (Mandal Level) in the first phase and to be followed up at the district level in the next phase.”
UP CM Yogi Adityanath Mobile Number, Email ID, Phone, WhatsApp Number, Contact Address
Here we provide the complete process list of UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme for the aspirants.
- Total 300 candidates will be selected at the Divisional Level (Mandal level).
- Out of 300 students, the board selects 100 students to provide coaching classes for IAS-PCS and 50 candidates for CDS, NDA, JEE, NEET and SSC.
- The aspirants should pass the tests related to aptitude and general knowledge every year. This test is conducted on the state level learning platform in August every year.
- Only the pass students will get admission into coaching.
- The students selected in the test will be provided with Rs 2000 per month for five months as a tablet, teaching material and stipend.
- The students selected in the pre-examination will be provided training along with the residential facility by the government.
Abhyudaya Yojana Official Website
Highlights UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
|UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojna Online Form 2023|
|(Mukhyamanti Abhyuday Yojna UP Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Scheme Free Coaching 2023)|
|Application Start: 10 February 2021 |
Last Date: Notified Soon
Coaching Start: Notified Soon
|General / OBC: Rs. 0/- |
SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
No Application Fees For All Category Candidates
|Any Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Preparing to UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET, SSC Are Eligible.|
|Coaching Scheme Courses:|
|UPSC, UPPSC, JEE, NEET, NDA, CDS, Bank PO, TET, SSC|
|Apply Online Form|
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana District wise List
|Gorakhpur (गोरखपुर)||Hardoi (हरदोई)|
|Kushinagar (कुशीनगर)||Hathras (हाथरस)|
|Deoria (देवरिया)||Jalaun (जालौन)|
|Mahrajganj (महाराजगंज)||Jaunpur (जौनपुर)|
|Siddharthnagar (सिद्धार्थनगर)||Jhansi (झाँसी)|
|Sant Kabir Nagar (संत कबीरनगर)||Kannauj (कन्नौज)|
|Agra (आगरा)||Kanpur Dehat (कानपुर देहात)|
|Aligarh (अलीगढ़)||Kanpur Nagar (कानपुर नगर)|
|Ambedkar Nagar (अम्बेडकर नगर)||Kasganj (कासगंज)|
|Amethi (अमेठी)||Kaushambi (कौशाम्बी)|
|Amroha (अमरोहा)||Kheri (खेरी)|
|Auraiya (औरैया)||Lalitpur (ललितपुर)|
|Ayodhya (अयोध्या)||Lucknow (लखनऊ)|
|Azamgarh (आजमगढ़)||Mahoba (महोबा)|
|Baghpat (बागपत)||Mainpuri (मैनपुरी)|
|Bahraich (बहराइच)||Mathura (मथुरा)|
|Ballia (बलिया)||Mau (मऊ)|
|Balrampur (बलरामपुर)||Meerut (मेरठ)|
|Banda (बाँदा)||Mirzapur (मिर्ज़ापुर)|
|Bara Banki (बाराबंकी)||Moradabad (मुरादाबाद)|
|Bareilly (बरेली)||Muzaffarnagar (मुजफ्फरनगर)|
|Basti (बस्ती)||Pilibhit (पीलीभीत)|
|Bijnor (बिजनौर)||Pratapgarh (प्रतापगढ)|
|Budaun (बदायूँ)||Prayagraj (प्रयागराज)|
|Bulandshahar (बुलंदशहर)||Rae Bareli (रायबरेली)|
|Chandauli (चंदौली)||Rampur (रामपुर)|
|Chitrakoot (चित्रकूट)||Saharanpur (सहारनपुर)|
|Etah (एटा)||Sambhal (सम्भल)|
|Etawah (इटावा)||Sant Ravidas Nagar (Bhadohi) (संत रविदास नगर)|
|Farrukhabad (फ़र्रूख़ाबाद)||Shahjahanpur (शाहजहाँपुर)|
|Fatehpur (फतेहपुर)||Shamli (शामली)|
|Firozabad (फ़िरोजाबाद)||Shrawasti (श्रावस्ती)|
|Gautam Buddha Nagar (गौतमबुद्ध नगर)||Sitapur (सीतापुर)|
|Ghaziabad (गाजियाबाद)||Sonbhadra (सोनभद्र)|
|Ghazipur (ग़ाज़ीपुर)||Sultanpur (सुल्तानपुर)|
|Gonda (गोंडा)||Unnao (उन्नाव)|
|Hamirpur (हमीरपुर)||Varanasi (वाराणसी)|
Address for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
- U. P. Academy of Administration & Management
- Sector D – Aliganj Lucknow – 226024
- Phone No. : +91-522-2335158-59
- Fax No. : +91-522-2320327
- Email: email@example.com
यूपी ऑनलाइन कोरोना जांच रिपोर्ट देखे
UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Free Coaching related Youtube Video
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana 2023 FAQ’s
What is Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Uttar Pradesh?
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is a Scheme for the poor students, the government of UP Provide free coaching for the students who preparing for IAS, PCS, NEET and IIT.
What is the main objective of UP Free Coaching Scheme 2023?
To Provide the Free Coaching Classes for the Poor Students who willing to prepare for UPSC, NEET, JEE, IIT, Bank PO and SSC.
How to do Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Online registration?
To complete the Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana online registration you need to visit the Abhyudaya Yojana Official website at abhyuday.up.gov.in
What is the Abhyudaya yojana registration link?
The Abhyudaya Yojana registration link is http://abhyuday.up.gov.in
What are the Different Coaching classes provided under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana UP?
UPSC, NEET, IIT, JEE, NDA, CDS and many other competitive exams coaching classes are provided under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana UP.
Is there any Selection Process for UP Free coaching Scheme?
Yes, there are a selection process of students for UP Free Coaching Scheme.
ऑनलाइन देखें कोरोना जांच रिपोर्ट । labreports.upcovid19tracks.in