SBI Balance Enquiry Toll-free Number: There are numbers of methods available for SBI Account Balance Check. The State Bank of India have huge customers in India. The SBI started facility Self SBI Account Balance Check, Now SBI Customers can easily check their account balance from anywhere. Customer have no need to visit SBI Bank Branch for SBI Account Balance Enquiry. State Bank of India is the First Bank of India with huge number of customers in their every branch, so if every customer visit the bank for balance enquiry then bank officials and customers both faces problem for SBI Account Balance Check. The State Bank of India customers can use the SBI Toll Free Number for SBI Balance Check.
The State Bank of India also provides facility for SBI Balance Check or SBI Balance Enquiry through Toll Free Number, SBI Balance Check Number, Missed Call Service. The customers of State Bank can Download SBI Account Statement for SBI Account Balance Check. The SBI Customers can also do SBI Account Balance Enquiry through Net Banking, Sending SMS, ATM Balance Check or Visit Branch. The State Bank provides various methods for self check account balance which are SBI Net-Banking, SBI Mobile Banking, SBI SMS Banking, SBI Yono app.
SBI Balance Check Missed Call Number
Table of Contents
The SBI introduced SBI Missed Call Balance Check Number, Now SBI customers can easily do their SBI Bank Account Balance Check by missed call. Customer need to give a missed call on SBI Missed Call Balance Check Number by their registered Mobile Number and within few seconds their Current Bank Account Balance received through a SMS on their registered mobile Number. This service is known as Missed Call Banking and In India most of the bank Provides this Missed Call Banking Service to their Customers. [Dopagent]
The Missed Call Service is also provided by SBI and includes SBI balance check, mini-statement, E-statement and education loan statement, home loan statement, ATM configuration, generate ATM PIN and much more. This service is facilitated by RBI and provided by most banks in the country, SBI is one of them who provides Missed Call Service to their Customers.
- To Check Account Balance Customer need to give a missed call on SBI Balance Check Number or SBI balance enquiry toll-free number at 09223766666.
- For Mini Statement Customers can give missed call on SBI balance check number (toll-free missed call service) at 09223866666. Customers can also send SMS to get Mini Statement, they need to send SMS “MSTMT” to 09223866666.
SBI Balance Enquiry Toll-free Numbers
The State Bank of India recently launched their SBI Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number for their customers, The SBI customers can make a call to their SBI Toll Free Number for balance enquiry, get mini statement, ATM card related services and much more.
- SBI toll-free number for balance enquiry is 1800 1234.
- SBI Toll Free Number for SBI Account Balance Check is 1800 2100.
As these are SBI Toll Free Number then SBI Customers won’t be charged while calling on these number, The calling on SBI toll Free Number is Free. SBI Customers can call on these number to check SBI Account Balance, Mini Statement, Last Transaction Details, ATM Complaints and Other Complaints. [HPCL Business Portal]
The Official Website of SBI Bank is onlinesbi.com, you can visit the State Bank of India Official Portal for more information.
SBI Balance Check Number
The SBI Customers can simply give a missed call on SBI Account Balance Check Number 09223766666 for SBI Bank Account Balance Check. The State Bank of India Customers easily check their SBI Balance Check from home, they have no need to visit anywhere to check their account Balance. HWC Portal
SBI balance enquiry toll-free number:
- Give missed call to 09223766666.
- Type ‘BAL’ and send SMS to 09223766666.
SBI toll-free number for mini statement:
- Give missed call to 09223866666.
- Type ‘MSTMT’ and send SMS to 09223866666.
SBI Balance Enquiry through USSD
If SBI Customers have not any Smartphone or Data Pack then they can use SBI USSD Balance Enquiry method to check their SBI Bank Account Balance from their regular keypad phone. USSD is the abbreviated form for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
If customer using Application based or WAP based Mobile Banking Service will not be given access to use the service over USSD. First you needs to de-register from the App based or WAP-based service before registering for the USSD service.
To register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD, dial *595#.
- First Register your phone number with your SBI bank account.
- Dial *595# is for SBI balance enquiry using USSD.
- Enter User ID.
- Press ‘Answer key’ and choose option 1.
- Choose between ‘Balance enquiry’ or ‘Mini Statement’.
- Enter mPIN.
- Now Your SBI Bank Account Balance display on your mobile screen.
SBI Balance Check using USSD
|Service via USSD||USSD Code|
|Balance Enquiry & Mini Statement||Enter *595# and Enter the User ID.|
Press ‘Answer’ and Choose ‘Option 1’.
Choose from ‘balance enquiry’ or ‘mini statement’.
Enter the MPIN and Send
|Fund Transfer||Enter *595# and Enter the User ID.|
Press ‘Answer’ and Choose ‘Option 2’.
Register Payee by entering the Payee account no.
Enter MPIN & Send
|Prepaid Mobile Top-up||Enter *595# and Enter the User ID.|
Press ‘Answer’ and Choose ‘Option 3’ & Send.
Enter the name of the service Provider.
Press ‘Answer’ & Enter the Mobile Number.
Enter the Top-up amount & Press ‘Send’.
Enter the MPIN and Send
|De-Register||Enter *595# and Enter the User ID.|
Press ‘Answer’ and Choose ‘Option 6’ & Send.
Enter the MPIN and Send
Register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD
- First the SBI Account Holder need to send a SMS from their registered mobile number.
- <MPSREG> to 9223440000 or 567676.
- Now they receive a SMS from SBI and account holder will receive a “User ID” and default “MPIN”. [Hamraaz app]
Now customer need to follow below process to change their default MPIN receive from SBI.
- Dial *595#
- Enter ‘4’ and Send.
- Accept the terms & conditions Shown.
- Press ‘Answer’ & Enter ‘1’ .
- Enter old MPIN and Press ‘Send’.
- Enter new MPIN and Press ‘Send’.
SBI Balance Enquiry Methods
- Toll-Free Number
- Missed Call Banking
- SMS Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Net Banking
SBI Balance Check through SBI Mobile Banking Apps
- SBI Anywhere
- SBI Quick
- Online SBI
- SBI Anywhere Saral (SBI passbook) rconnect
SBI Mobile Banking Services
The State Bank of India offers various services like SMS Banking, Missed Call Banking SBI Quick Banking services and much more for their Mobile Banking or Phone Banking Users. The SBI Bank Customers need to register first to take benefits for these services.
Customers need to send an SMS ‘REG <space> Account Number’ to 9223488888 from the registered mobile number. If the SBI Mobile Banking Service is activated on your number then you can use SBI Balance Check Number to Check your account Balance.
|Balance Enquiry||BAL to 09223766666|
|Mini Statement||MSTMT to 09223866666|
|Cheque Book Request||CHQREQ to 09223588888|
|E-statement||ESTMT <space>Account Number<space><4 digit password to encrypt the PDF> to 09223588888. |
The file received will be a password-protected file. Use the 4 digit password to open it.
|Block SBI ATM Card||BLOCK <space> <last four digits of the card number> to 567676|
SBI Balance Enquiry Through Missed Call Banking
The SBI provide the Missed call banking service to their customers so that SBI customers can easily do an SBI Balance Check by giving a missed call to the SBI Balance Check Number. you can use BBSBI Miss Call Balance Enquiry for SBI Bank Balance Check.
The SBI bank customers can make a missed call to the number +91 9223766666 for a state bank balance check. HRMS Haryana
SBI Balance Enquiry Through SMS Services
The State Bank of India provides the facility of SMS Banking for their customers to do SBI Bank Account Balance Check. Customers just need to send an SMS from their registered mobile to Check their SBI Account Balance.
- If you are not registered for SBI SMS Banking then you need to send an SMS <REG> Account Number to 9223488888.
- After Registration, you receive a confirmation SMS about SMS Banking Registration.
- For balance enquiry Type ‘BAL’ and send SMS to 09223766666.
- For the SBI Mini Statement Type ‘MSTMT’ and send an SMS to 09223866666.
SBI Balance Enquiry Through Net Banking
The SBI customers can check their SBI Account Bank Balance through the SBI Net Banking Website.
- Customers need to visit the Official SBI Net Banking Website at https://retail.onlinesbi.com/retail/login.htm.
- Now you see the Login Screen.
- Here you need to enter your SBI Net banking Username and password.
- Now Click the Login button and you will be redirected to the SBI Net banking Dashboard.
- Here you get an Account Balance Summary, Previous Transactions, and Mini Statements.
SBI Balance Enquiry Through SBI ATM
Customers need to visit the nearest SBI ATM with their debit card.
- Visit the SBI ATM.
- Swipe the Debit Card in the SBI ATM machine.
- Enter the 4-digit PIN of your ATM and Click the Balance Enquiry Tab.
- Now the ATM Machine Shows your SBI Bank Account Balance.
SBI Balance Enquiry Through Passbook
- you need to visit the SBI Bank or SBI Bank Passbook Print Machine.
- Now enter the passbook into the machine or Give the passbook to the Bank Officers.
- Now your passbook is updated.
- You can check the passbook for the SBI Balance Check.
SBI Balance Check through SBI Yono
- First, you need to Download the SBI YONO app on your Android or iOS Phone.
- Install the app on your phone.
- Now log in to your account using Credentials.
- Click on ‘Balance Enquiry’.
- Submit request.
- Now your SBI Balance Shows on your screen. [MIS Haryana]
SBI Balance check through SBI Online
- First, you need to download the SBI Online app on your Android or IOS Phone.
- Now Install the SBI Online App.
- Login to your SBI bank account on your Smartphone.
- Use your net banking login details.
- Choose the Balance Enquiry service.
- Submit request
- Now your SBI Balance check is shown on your screen.
SBI Balance Check through SBI Anywhere Saral (SBI passbook)
- First, you need to Download the SBI Anywhere on your smartphone.
- Complete the App activation process.
- Login to your account using internet banking details.
- Navigate to the required service.
- Submit request.
SBI Balance Check Missed Call Number FAQ’s
How to check the sBI balance?
SBI Bank Customers can check their SBI Balance by Calling Toll-Free Numbers, Missed Calls, SMS, USSD, Net Banking and SBI Apps.
SBI Toll-Free Number for Balance Enquiry?
The SBI Toll-Free Number for Balance Enquiry is 1800112211 (or) 18004253800.
Is the SBI Balance Enquiry facility available using USSD?
Yes, the SBI Balance Enquiry facility is available. you can use To register for SBI Balance Enquiry using USSD, dial *595#.
How to check SBI Account Balance using SMS?
Type ‘BAL’ and send an SMS to 09223766666.
How to activate mobile banking in SBI?
SBI Customers need to send SMS using this format <MBSREG> to 9223440000 (or) 567676.
What Are The SBI Balance Enquiry Numbers?
SBI customers can call 09223766666 to check their account balance.
गोरखपुर रीजनल न्यूज़ के प्रमुख सम्पादक हैं, इन्होने अपना ग्रेजुएशन BCA (IT) से किया, इसके साथ ही वे MBA (Business Analytics) से पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट भी है, 2017 से अब तक वे इस पोर्टल पर फाउंटर और सम्पादक के रुप में कार्यरत है। यह गोरखपुर मंडल के सभी जिलो का लोकप्रिय न्यूज़ साइट है । जहा प्रतिदिन लाखो लोग साइट पर विजिट करते है ।